Sign up today
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0370 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
Tamba is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to improving the lives of thousands of families with twins, triplets or higher multiples.
Having children is an amazing experience but it is incredibly hard work. The families we support face double or triple the work - the challenges of feeding more than one baby, double the nappies, double the clothes, double the lack of sleep, double the time taken just to get out the front door......
But they also face more specific problems:
- Mums expecting twins or more are at a far higher risk of developing complications during pregnancy
- Their babies have almost a 50:50 chance of spending time in a special care baby unit
- Twins are 4 times more likely to die during pregnancy compared to a single baby
- Parents of multiples are more likely to suffer financial strain and separate or divorce
- Mums have twice the risk of developing Post Natal Depression
To support these families Tamba provides:
- Ante-natal and parenting classes
- A confidential, free-phone helpline open 365 days of the year
- An on-line social networking community and a national network of twins clubs
- Specialist support groups including the Bereavement Support Group, Single Parent Support Group, Special Needs Support Group and the Super Twin Support Group for families with triplets or more.
- We also undertake research and campaigning to help improve the lives of families with twins, triplets or more.
- Information booklets and factsheets
Playing the Tamba Lottery will help us continue to provide this vital support. Thank you.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Keith Reed, Twins & Multiple Births Association, Manor House, Church Hill, Aldershot, GU12 4JU
Registered with Guildford Borough Council
Registration Number SL191