National Deaf Children's Society
Sign up today
Looking to pay by card? We are temporarily not taking card payments online for Unity subscriptions. While we will offer this facility online again soon, we would like to encourage supporters to join online via Direct Debit.
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0870 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
National Deaf Children’s Society is dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people. We support more than 45,000 deaf children in the UK, representing their interests from birth until they lead independent lives. We believe that all deaf children should receive the help they need to thrive. There are no limits to what deaf children can achieve – but only if they get the right support.
Everything National Deaf Children’s Society does is designed to remove the barriers that deaf children face:
- We offer free information and support to families with a deaf child through our publications, web forums, Freephone helpline and specialist advisors.
- We run activities and events where deaf children and young people can learn new skills and gain confidence.
- We offer deaf friendly training to Sports and Leisure clubs, giving deaf children the opportunity to take part in activities they could otherwise be excluded from.
- We campaign on behalf of deaf children and young people to ensure they get the education, health and family support services they need.
- We provide guidance for professionals to help them work with deaf children in the best way possible.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Mike Wade, National Deaf Children's Society, Ground Floor South, Castle House, 37-45 Paul Street, London
Registered with Gambling Commission
Registration Number 000-004693-lv-308089-007