Hartlepool Families First
Sign up today
Looking to pay by card? We are temporarily not taking card payments online for Unity subscriptions. While we will offer this facility online again soon, we would like to encourage supporters to join online via Direct Debit.
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0870 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
Hartlepool Families First has operated for 25 years, supporting local people through a wide range of innovative and successful projects.
- the HealthBus that offers residents the chance to have a blood pressure check, healthy heart check and cholesterol screening as well as providing advice on enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
- the PlayBus, offering mobile play opportunities within local communities.
- STREET and SNIPS projects that offer those with additional needs some supported social activities, an after school club and play schemes. This also allows parents and carers to enjoy some much needed respite.
- the Toy Loan Service has a range of specialist and educational toys aimed at children with additional needs.
- SPLAT! is an arts and crafts providing social, emotional well-being and creative experiences for children, young people and adults.
- All of our activities are unique in Hartlepool and offer children with additional needs the same opportunities and experiences as other children. They are also promoting positive health in a friendly and understandable way to children to support these with limited understanding in preparation to adulthood.
Our organisation's strapline is 'Our Children. Our Health, our Future, which personifies our entire mission statement and history in only 6 words.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Paul Thompson, The Manager, Hartlepool Families First, 175-177 York Road, Hartlepool TS26 9EQ
Registered with Hartlepool Borough Council
Registration Number 346