Barnsley Hospital Charity
Sign up today
Looking to pay by card? We are temporarily not taking card payments online for Unity subscriptions. While we will offer this facility online again soon, we would like to encourage supporters to join online via Direct Debit.
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0870 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
Barnsley Hospital Charity fundraises to provide the best care and treatment possible for the people of Barnsley and beyond. We do this by funding projects that go beyond that which the NHS can provide and every bit of support that you are able to give makes a difference in the quality of care that Barnsley Hospital provides. In supporting our charity you will play a very real part in saving lives, developing new treatments, helping our patients have access to the most state of the art facilities and equipment and support those that need it most. We fund:
- Cutting edge facilities and an improved environment
- State of the art equipment that can make a real difference to patient care
- Opportunities for staff training in specialist areas
- Opportunities to further medical knowledge through research
We can only continue to do this with your support, join our lottery now and help improve treatment and care for the people of Barnsley.
- £10 could buy DVDs to distract young patients on our children’s ward whilst they receive treatment
- £50 could buy bereavement boxes to help support relatives at highly difficult times
- £100 could buy memory aids to help dementia patients socialise and gain independence
- £500 could help train our nurses in specialist reconstruction techniques for our breast cancer patients
- £2,500 could buy communication tools for tracheotomy patients
- £6,000 could buy specialist phototherapy equipment for our premature babies
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Gawber Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 2PY
Registered with Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Registration Number MAU046158