Bakewell & Eyam Community Transport
Sign up today
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0370 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
Bakewell and Eyam Community Transport is a not for profit local charity set up in 1989 to provide accessible transport for rural communities across the Peak District. We help individuals and groups who struggle to use conventional public transport, perhaps disadvantaged because of age or disability, or simply because rural isolation means that no scheduled service exists in the first place.
We are an organisation run by and for the local community:
- offering valuable social contact and tackling problems caused by rural isolation
- supplying a caring and reliable service for older residents and people with disabilities
- helping those who are unable to use conventional public transport
- improving the quality of people's lives and promoting independence
- providing transport for all types of grassroots community groups
- a door to door bus service providing local shopping trips, allowing older people to maintain independent and active lives and promoting social contact
- encouraging volunteers to deliver individually tailored transport journeys, helping isolated and vulnerable users to get to appointments
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Edwina Edwards, Unit 4 Great Longstone Business Park, Great Longstone, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1TD
Registered with Derbyshire Dales District Council
Registration Number DDSL0093