Walton Lea Partnership Ltd
Sign up today
Looking to pay by card? We are temporarily not taking card payments online for Unity subscriptions. While we will offer this facility online again soon, we would like to encourage supporters to join online via Direct Debit.
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0870 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
The Walton Lea Partnership is a charity providing supported employment and enrichment for adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems, mobility issues and the early onset of Alzheimer’s. We develop skills and support our beneficiaries into work through gardening, woodwork, floristry, conservation work and working in our shops and farmers’ market.
Within the Partnership a number of partner programmes (social enterprises) have also been established to raise funds for the charity, whilst also developing the beneficiaries skills/confidence and benefit the wider community.
• Walton Lea Walled Garden (a Victoria walled garden) - growing plants & vegetables for resale and offering tutoring in a range of horticultural skills.
• Walton Lea Farm Shop - selling produce and items made on the project as well as growth produced produce.
• Long Lane Garden Centre - a community garden centre in North Warrington.
• Woodcraft – producing a range of decorations, planters, Christmas reindeer, log seats, and garden ornaments.
• Take a seat - a furniture up-cycling project.
• Recycled - bike repairs and refurbishment.
• Stockton Heath Farmers Market - a monthly market run in the village centre.
The charity also relies on fund raising and the local community for volunteers and the donation of materials to support the social enterprises.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Harish Chander Sharma, off Chester Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, WA4 6TB
Registered with Warrington Borough Council
Registration Number SL0173