Meadow Well Connected
Sign up today
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0370 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
We will be able to continue to help our local community thrive and grow their own solutions to the multiple problems they encounter, such as unemployment, health inequalities and mental ill-health.
Meadow Well Connected is grateful for your support. We are a community hub and garden based in the 2 most deprived wards of North Tyneside. We offer a range of supportive services to help our community thrive through a range of supportive services to help local people become more connected, improve their life chances through skills development and wellbeing activities, including:
- Digital & employability support in our supported IT suite
- Support for those with alcohol dependencies
- An affordable after-school club which operates 50 weeks a year
- Adult Day Care in our 5 acre community gardens & joinery workshop
- Education for pupils in Alternative Education through our gardens & joinery workshop
- Community cafe
- Workshops, activities and seasonal events
- Volunteering opportunities
- Training and room hire
We work with local partners to increase local provision and support local people to find their own solutions to the issues they are facing.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Meadow Well Connected Waterville Road North Shields NE29 6BA
Registered with North Tyneside Council
Registration Number 209