Luton & Dunstable Hospital Charitable Fund
Sign up today
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0370 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
The Luton and Dunstable Hospital was founded 80 years ago by the local community who aimed to save lives and open a hospital free of debt. Our charity had made a big impact on lots of lives.
The Luton and Dunstable Hospital Charitable Fund continues this legacy of community giving by fundraising for items above NHS provision, which we believe makes a huge difference to patients' lives both now and in the future. We aim to put this into practice by helping the patients, their families and carers, and visitors to the hospital by:
- Funding medical research to understand better the diseases affecting our patients today so we can develop the cures and therapies of tomorrow.
- Enhancing the care our hospital can offer through making grants for new equipment and building improvements to deliver better facilities.
- Investing in NHS staff, in particular by supporting staff engagement.
- Supporting the creation of a caring environment for patients receiving treatment, their families and visitors.
- Making a number of small grants for the provision of extra comforts for patients and to support social and other activities recommended as part of their rehabilitation.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Sarah Amexheta, 1st Floor Trust Offices, Luton and Dunstable Hospital, Luton, LU4 0DZ
Registered with Luton Borough Council
Registration Number 163942