Coming Home Haig Housing Trust
Sign up today
Looking to pay by card? We are temporarily not taking card payments online for Unity subscriptions. While we will offer this facility online again soon, we would like to encourage supporters to join online via Direct Debit.
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0870 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
Coming Home is Haig Housing's Trust's campaign to raise funds to provide specially adapted housing for severely injured and disabled Service and ex-Service people.
HHT is the leading housing provider for the ex-Service community and strategic housing partner for both Help for Heroes and ABF The Soldiers' Charity.
Sadly, there is a high demand for our help and we need to raise money to meet the demand.
- Due to improvements in speed and quality of medical treatment and aftercare, people are now surviving injuries that, just a few years ago, would have killed them.
- There are almost 500 amputees from the Iraq and Afganistan conflicts alone.
- Countless more have brain injuries and/or psychological trauma.
- There are many injured currently going through gruelling and lengthy rehabilitation who will need our help in the future.
- HHT has helped hundreds of people and currently has over 100 people in desperate need of help.
It is vitally important that, as our wounded heroes come through the rehabilitation process, they have housing which suits their very specific needs and in the location they need to live. Many of the injured are young - early 20s. Their home needs to suit them for their lifetime and provide a base from which they can rebuild their dramatically altered lives.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Anna MacLeod, Director of Fundraising & PR: Haig Housing, Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey SM4 5NS
Registered with London Borough of Merton
Registration Number 858