The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Charity
Sign up today
Simply follow the link to "Sign up with Direct Debit" and you can complete this online. Alternatively, you can call our hotline on 0370 050 9240 for help joining the lottery.
About your Good Cause
Our Charity makes a real difference to the lives of our patients, their families and the staff that treat them by providing additional resources not usually provided by the NHS.
We would not be able to continue supporting the Trust without the kind generosity of our supporters.
They have helped us to provide:
- Additional patient comforts - better quality comfortable furniture, additional furniture such as parental beds on the Children's Ward and special support cushions used during radiation therapy.
- More advanced, specialist pieces of equipment, not generally provided by the NHS, for example a linear accelerator for the advanced treatment of cancer patients.
- Items that improve the environment/ambience and patient experience.
- Opportunities to further medical knowledge through research.
- Children's books and toys, TVs, DVDs and other patient entertainment media.
The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Leanne Bood, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, Communications Team, Hollybush House, New Cross Hospital, Wednesfield, WV10 0QP
Registered with Wolverhampton City Council
Registration Number LOT819